Re: [IP] re: temp basal instead of d wave

>What Summer hates about square wave and dual wave is
> that it prevents a new bolas until it is done, and she never wants to wait
> that long before eating again.  With temp basal I can still bolas again.

I never could figure out why MM designed the square/dual wave in a way in
which we are 'locked up' for the duration of the wave!   can't bolus,  can't
set a temp basal for exercise or whatever,  can't readjust the basals at

good thing the 508 stopped this.  wish we could have gotten one.

but...setting temp basal is fine with us.  geneva does it all of the time
now for different foods that tend to jack up the BGs