RE: [IP] david and 20% increase

One hour after the 201 I was at 180 or so. It was the next hour where I
plunged to 114. Before the pump I was settling for a 1 hour reading of 240
or so and a 2 hour reading of 200 or so in order not to drop to about 40 at
hour 4. Now after two basal adjustments from my CDE I spike at about 200,
then 160 to 180 at hour 2 and then a normal sugar after that. I hope to be
smoothed out even more in a couple of weeks.