Re: [IP] Bagels

In a message dated 11/18/99 10:47:46 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< > Now, if you figure out 114g into ounces, that would be 3.8
 > ounces!  So, compared to what some other posts figured for a 4 ounce
 > there is quite a difference
 we always weigh bread products also...and don't have problems with trader
 joe's bagels as the carb count is correct on their nutritional labels.
 but...I would definitely weigh the ones from bruegger's, noahs's,  or your
 favorite grocery bagels.
 ruth >>

Hi Ruth,
        I guess I didn't state it in my original post, but the only bagels I
was referring to are the ones you get in the deli that don't have any
nutritional info available.  If they are packaged or have nutritional info
available, then that would be best.  This is just a method for figuring it
out for the times you don't have the labels to go by.