Re: [IP] Master Cook Deluxe-funny story-great price

I dunno. I'm the kind of person who would have told the clerk a mistake had
perhaps been made. I'm not much "into" dishonesty and certainly wouldn't brag
about it.

In a message dated 11/18/99 10:01:59 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I'll offer you $.05 for it!!!  <grin>