RE: [IP] Bagels

This was my exact reaction too. When I saw what bagels were doing to my
sugars I read up on breads in general. I tried putting some spread on the
bagels (I had been eating them plain). Thought that would slow down the
rise. It didn't. Regular bread does not do this to me. I'm sure there is a
logical explanation out there but I haven't been able to find it. <g> Do you
not have this problem? If I could find a way to fix it I would because I
really enjoy bagels and would like to be able to eat them again.