[IP] Old-schoolers

	Nice "thread" you have going-Donna et al!
Yes I remember 2  moments espec.-the first time I received a meter (for
free too,with some sort of offer)-I think it was a Glucometer-in a biggish
burgundy case-we spread all the contents out and my husband and kids and I
thought it was hardly possible that this was so. And the lancing
device-well,what a godsend it was!

The other day i remember was the day I finally realized that when my
Clinitest showed ANYTHING (ie-urine test)-I was already spilling over
180-that hadn't rung home previuosly and I had misguided myself for some
time,but of course once I had the meter and could control testing,I soon
discovered that.

.....we've come a long way baby! But at least I missed the days of boiling
glass syringes!