[IP] Master Cook Deluxe-funny story-great price

I have the Master Cook Deluxe program for recipes and adding my own to count
carbs.  I got it for a $.01!!!!!  We had flown to Detroit for our godchild's
christening, we stopped for lunch at Ruby Tuesday's and started looking
around at the computer program store across from it...  I had been looking
for a program like this and found this one and it was marked $14.99...  When
I checked out he scanned the CD and it came up $ .01!!!!  It was a young
teenager checking me out, I gave him a penny and we went on....  I have the
receipt wedged in the mirror of my dresser, because you don't often get
things for a penny!!!