Re: [IP] I can see, but the eye doctor can't.

Jen I just had an eye exam done and after 35 years of diabetes there are no
signs of any trouble at all.  I don't know where your doctor gets his
information from but he'd better get a new source or go into a new line of
business.  That type of infromation we already know we don.t need it shoved
down our throats.  We have enough problems to deal woth he should not have
add to yours.  Stress also can raise the blood sugar .