Re: [IP] Questions from a 5 month pumper

> > 3. Has anyone had the experience of getting intimate with a new person,
>  > that is, someone who is not your mate?

I'm going to hope that by the time you get intimate with someone, you know
them well enough to tell them that you're diabetic and show them your pump so
there wouldn't be any surprises. Might even want to tell them what to do if
you go low from all that intimacy...
Have fun