[IP] woof! woof!

From: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Dogs and Pump Humor

When I lived at home with my parents my Mom had a black lab, that after
wondered down the hallway (God knows what my BG was) threw up in the
sink and then blacked out hit my chin on the edge of the kitchen counter
bled all over the floor, went into my moms bedroom into her bathroom and

barked hysterically until my Mom got out, and then led her to me still
unconscious on the kitchen floor.

I was having fun imagining you going into your mom's bathroom and
barking hysterically.  After all, stranger things have happened while
people are seriously low.  Then I reread the sentence, and I guess it
was the dog who was barking.  Not as much fun, but a great story.  I
have no doubt that our animals are attuned to changes in our bodies and
can respond based on those changes.