RE: [IP] Sqaure Waves and Dual Waves

I believe you are adjusting the individual basals. I tried a temp basal,
increasing my normal basals by 20 percent. It's going to be interesting to
see where my sugar is in the morning. I have a lot of trouble with very low
sugar, so I was afraid to take too much of a chance on my first attempt. I
haven't had the nerve to eat pizza yet. In the past it has been an almost
guaranteed 250-300 reading for hours and I'm leery of it even with the pump
since I don't know what I am doing yet. I only started pumping last week so
I'm a rank amateur.