RE: [IP] Sqaure Waves and Dual Waves

I probably should have let it run a bit longer. My peak was 201 one hour
after the meal. Two hours later I was at 114 and began to worry about going
low so I cancelled it. It is now 5 hours since the meal and I am at 142. 140
is where the doctor wants me at bedtime so I'm not going to treat this. Just
thought you might like to have the extra information.