RE: [IP] Bagels

It would be interesting to know why this is so. I can go from 70 to 250 in
one hour after eating only half a small bagel. And it tends to be what I
call a "stubborn" high too. Difficult to get back down in a timely fashion.
I have stopped eating them altogether. For me personally they just aren't
worth it.