[IP] quick advice needed...

why is it that murphy rears his ugly head every time i try to test my
basals...  it seems the only time i have highs, or lows, or i'm sick, is
when i've planned to do basal tests...  *sigh*<<
I really related to your post.  Everytime I decide to test basals I either go
very low or more often high.  Really doing well overall.
Murphy is haunting me too.   Don't have as much trouble testing wee hour
basals, but getting to test late a.m. is yet to happen.  I'll keep trying.
<3 pump <3                 Ellie
  PS  A1c went from 8.0 to 6.5 on the pump.