RE: [IP] Bagels

For what it is worth, I mentioned bagels to my CDE also. I have never been
able to eat them without soaring blood sugars. She told me that in 17 years
and setting out 2000 pumps she has never been able to prevent soaring blood
sugars with bagels. She says she always tells women with gestational
diabetes not to eat them for this reason. She also said she had absolutely
no idea why bagels are like this.

David