RE: [IP] Sqaure Waves and Dual Waves

I am also using Disetronic. I used a 20% temporary basal increase during my
first Chinese meal since going on the pump last week. My peak after the meal
was 201 and 3 hours later I am at 114. Now I'll have to be sure I don't go
too low. I never thought I'd say that after eating Chinese. <vbg>

David Dougherty