Re: [IP] Wish me luck!

In a message dated 11/17/99 4:04:40 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I have an appointment to see my endo on Friday.  I'm going to talk to him
 about the pump.  Keeping my fingers crossed that he's receptive to the idea,
 if not, looks like I'm endo-shopping!
 T1 for 37 years, hoping to be pumping soon... >>
Hi RoseLea,Dianne and the rest of you old timers. I have been enjoying your
stories I also remember the test tape that came between test tubes and the
strips in the can with the colors on the side. I had my share of orange or
brown results.RoseLea I hope all goes well in your quest for the pump I will
see a new endo in Dec to try to help me get the pump. Roger C dx 47 still