Re: [IP] Kids & diabetes

Wow, that sounds great...My son was diagnosed at 4 yrs. and he is now almost
12. He has been pumping for 2 1/2 months and I can already see a difference
in his A1c and his attitude. It's good to hear that someday he will be able
to take care of all of it on his own, but I'm sure when he's out on his own,
married with his own family, I will still have the urge to call him in the
morning and ask what his bg was....lol