[IP] Re: Old-Schoolers -- Donna

Donna, you brought back some memories I had forgotten about... when I first
started glucose testing, I used to have to drop some blood on the strip,
wait 30 seconds, then wipe with a cotton ball, then wait another 30 seconds
then check with a color chart.  I had forgotten all this, I've been using
meters since the Accu-Chek II came out (I was one of the first to get one,
they made me wait rather than getting the original Accu-Chek meter).  It's
been a long, hard road sometimes, and while it still isn't easy, it's gotten
better, I think.

T1 for 37 years, hoping to be pumping soon...