Re: [IP] Wearing Pump During Lab Tests

Steve,

If any of these tests are going to expose you to strong electromagnetic
fields, you should disconnect. The pump can go into and out of magnetic
fields of less than 600 gauss without any problem, but if the field is
stronger than 600 gauss, the electrical and mechanical functions of the pump
may be damaged.

***Regardless, you should only be concerned if any of these tests will last
more than a few (2-3) minutes.

Ben