[IP] Sqaure Waves and Dual Waves

Does the Disetronic pump have these different waves or is the just with the
Mini-Med pump?  The info we have on the D pump - does not mention these

Also, I have read where one girl went into classroom and a new cute guy was
there and due to "hormones" release after seeing this new cute guy - her
blood sugars spiked.  Ok, if  (when) this does happen, there is no way I will
live through puberty with Kap without a pump - even if I have to create my
One thing that has helped Kap (and me) is the graph functions on
Winglucofacts- this helps him see the overall picture and not focusing in on
the single spiked #s and lows.
He had been tracking a low about 11:30am quite often - "We corrected this
trend - now we have another one that popped up.
Trend Management is a very good tool - plus all this math - surely he will do
well in Math in school.
Could the Fairy be disguised as a Pokemon - after all they do change forms. -
Thanks for listening and answering my questions!
Darlene (mom to Kap -soon to be pumper)