Re: [IP] hypo's and dreams

Funny several times when I am low I have the same dream .. ok do not laugh to
hard .. but I dreamt I was being chansed by doberman pintchers that changed
into Kitchen whitches <you know they hang from you ceiling in you kitchen ha
ha ,,< I know sounds like a personal problem > but that is the dream I always
have when I am low and need to wake up ha  ha  the mind is a funny thing
Julie P.