Re: [IP] New Dr.

Hi Holly -

You have to be persistent to find a new doctor.  Sometimes, it takes a
whiile to realize the one you have is worthless (at least in MY humble
opiniion).  When I came home from japan, I knew - because my diabetes doctor
sent me a nice letter that she was retiring, I had to find a new doctor.
OK, the first one I found - supposed to be reputable, turned out to be total
trash for me, and cost me my job!  Look until you find a good one, and don't
give up - yes, it's a long drive, but a good Doc is worth it - if you can
find a good one!

Keep up the good fight!  Jane