Re: [IP] Clinitest!!!!-to Claudia

I loved what you had to say.  I have had diabetes 23 yrs and I'm 34 yrs. old.
 I'm excited to hear that you take an ace inhibitor.  I just did a 24 HR
urine with great results but just talked with my doctor today about going on
one to prevent anything going wrong.  They are also thinking the ace
inhibitor is helping prevent retinal problems.  Keep working on your positive
attitude I always think that is the way to go.  Keep in touch.