[IP] breakfast highs...new numbers

well, this is very perplexing.  perhaps someone on the list can add their

I did this new breakfast this am for geneva as we were having highs around
10 am.

she had

2 eggs
1 half whole wheat, trader joe,  15 cho muffin
1/2 cup mandarin oranges/pears  (canned)
1/2 cup skim milk

7:30 am     pre food...159....(correct to 109)
9:30                           209
10:00                         198
11:00                          188
12 :00                         172

so...this is nice and even...but she is still too high for her 4 1/2 hour
later lunch level.

this is where I am guessing to drop her carb ratio.  her basal is fine at
this block of time.
tomorrow I will give her same breakfast but no fruit.

change carb ratio from 1:32 to 1:27