[IP] Fwd: [flu shot/warnings and advice]

-- BEGIN included message

I was told by my gastroenterologist that I had a "true protein
allergy".(whatever that means) I do know that if I eat eggs or anything made
with eggs, I feel deathly ill. BUT, I still get a yearly flu shot and have
never had any adverse effects. I did however get the pneumonia shot last year,
and had a reaction to the medicine in it and also a severe muscle spasm in the
arm. I was then told not to get it again. But when I compare the ill effects
of the shot to when I actually had pneumonia, I believe I would get the shot
again! Don't know if this answers your question, but hope it helps. Denise

-- END included message