Re: [IP] carb ratio/high am BGs dilemma

I don't know how much help this is, but I was just at
my endo's discussing my basal profile and carb ratios
(1:6 for any meal between 6-10am; 1:11 for any meal
between 10am-4pm; 1:10 for any meal from 4pm on). He
said that this is not abnormal. I simply adjust my
bolus according to the time of day, I don't adjust my
basal rate becaus, like you, if I don't eat my bg's
remain stable.