Re: [IP] Hating infusion set, re evil pump fairy

I had my doc call Mini-med because of a similar problem (couldn't get a
confirmed appt. and was going to try on my own) they called me that day to
set up an appt. for a trainer.  The doc raised "H" with MM, because of the
possibility of the problems you are having now.  There are still times when I
hit a bad site, I have used my stomach for injections for 4 yrs now so that
may be the problem.  I am going to try Sils this week and try sites above the

Good Luck