>Help!  My endo's nurse left me a voice mail saying that he thought I should
>try a square wave bolus in the morning to improve my readings after
>breakfast.  She told me the amount but didnt say a thing about the duration
>of the square wave..........anybody have a suggestion??

  Hi Pat :) sorry to hear that you ended up with a half-suggestion!  do you
have any idea how long it takes you to digest something?? if you have pretty
normal (but then ,what is really normal anyway . . .??) digestion, then if
there isn't alot of fat/protein in the food try two hours.  But then, you
are still low-carbing right?? then maybe try 4 hours.  Hope this helps, it
could easily vary by alot more than this, but it's a place to start . .
.take care, Gianna