Re: [IP] changes with kids and pumps

>Kevin was angry after being diagnosed last Dec. He
>stayed that way, and cried lots too. He was angry at every meal for what he
> >had to eat, and Angrier with each low and having to eat more. He thought
>he >was doing well, and the bgs would be out of range. The day we got the
> >pump...he got a NEW attitude.

   Robin -- wow.  you could have been talking about me :)  even when you're
a little older and are supposed to be "mature," it's still soooooooo
frustrating and upsetting.  And then, I've talked to some kids who just
don't ever get angry. I wish I couldv'e been like that!  oh well :) pumping
definately made things better, though, didn;t it?  --Gianna