Re: [IP] School & Blood Sugar Swings-Darlene

Good for you!  Keep jumping for that pump!  When Matt was on MDI, i had him,
suggested by his CDE , write down the time he was test taking, and then
compare it to his numbers.....9 times out of ten ........low or high blood
sugars = bad grades. He had the oppurtunity to re-test if it were a test
grade.  I didn't push the issue if it were seatwork.  Matt's been pumping 27
days........first marking period report card tomorrow.  I do know he's made
honor roll!!!!!!!!!!    GO PUMP!  We love HUEY!