[IP] Disney-Robin and Kevin

Welcome back!  I'm glad your trip was successful.  Matt too is just starting
to have trouble with pizza.  I think it's because the long acting would cover
it on MDI, just a guess.  Last Friday Matt had Pizza Hut and 6 hrs later 418!
 I went into shock.  Now this Friday is Pizza Hut night again, and i'm up for
the challenge, i'll dual wave that darn pizza, i'll let you know how we make
out. :)