[IP] changes with kids and pumps

Just wanted to add my .02. Kevin was angry after being diagnosed last Dec. He
stayed that way, and cried lots too. He was angry at every meal for what he
had to eat, and Angrier with each low and having to eat more. He thought he
was doing well, and the bgs would be out of range. The day we got the
pump...he got a NEW attitude. He still has ADHD, but he is a kid again. He
eats when he is hungry, he lost 10 or so pounds of "feeding the insulin"
weight, and is as active as his friends. There is no stopping him now. He
never complains about testing or site changes, because he LOVES this pump! He
says he is the bionic boy! ha ha.

Mom of Kevin
dx 12/98
pumping since 5/99