[IP] New Insurance

Well, my employeer is changing insurance for us, we have had an HMO called
BEACON, I think it is pretty much just in FL, and it was quite often a major
hassle, but it did pay for all my pump supplies, and test strips with no
co-pay, so personally it wasn't that bad.  We are switching to Humanna.
Anyone have any experience with them?  My pharmacist says they aren't that
great but are still better than Beacon, so I will find out as of Dec. 1st,
but would appreciate any comments any of you might have as well.

David  Type 1  LADA  (who LOVES his MiniMed 507c Insulin Pump!)
(LADA  ==>  http://www.cde.com/diabetes.world/lada.htm )