[IP] Here I Go!

Well I receive my (D) pumps tomorrow, and my training is on Nov. 29th.  I
have been preparing for this for months.  I am happy, scared, nervous, I
don't know what.  You guys sure have taught me allot, before I even started
on the pump.  I guess my feelings are just overwhelming me.  I know life is
going to be so much better, after 35 years of MDI.  The change in lifestyle,
well, I won't know how to act!  When I do start, I know I will be able to
depend on the "pumpers" to answer any questions I may have.  Wish me luck!