[IP] logbook

I'm looking for a logbook that's small...so I can keep it in my purse or daily planner, about the size of a checkbook... one that has the time of day going across, and spaces going down for high bg bolus, food bolus, bg, and carb count...also a big space somewhere on the page for comments so I can write about work or excercise or ketones or whatever.  I can't find one anywhere and have used up the two that I got when I got my pump and supplies.  Now we get my supplies from a different company.  If anybody can tell me where to get one it would really help.  I'm trying to get myself to test more often by making it as convenient as possible.  Any other tips are greatly appreciated too.  Thanks.
Julie Britt