Re: [IP] carb ratio/high am BGs dilemma

> I wasns't going to be pounding the pavement today so I decided to
> I tried a temp basal of .6 instead of .5 until noon and used a CHO ratio
> 13:1 instead of my usual 15:1.

hi joanne,

this is our plan.

instead of raising the basal from 7 am - 12 noon up to 0.6,  we are going to
change her carb ratio which is now 1:32,   to 1:28.

.....I also lowered her noon to 3 pm basal to 0.4 (as she was running a bit
low when she got home from school).

I will let you know what happens tomorrow.