Re: [IP] quick advice needed...

thanks everyone who offered advice... i'm going to try again tonight....
i had to go out and buy a whole bunch more strips today... i went through
23 between last night, and more fun times this morning....  it's looking
like walking, to and from class etc, can send me either low, or high...
in my stats class this morning i shot up to 300... and i went out to
lunch... when i came back to campus for some evening make up classes the
same amount of walking dropped me from 141 to 69....  grrrrrr....  i'm
glad i have my IP family to complain to....  y'all know how it is....

Jessica Elena Marder