[IP] IP] food warning???

Ruth wrote:

>  and we will too, sara!   thanks for putting me into my place...I was
> getting way too carried away!

i would never "put someone in their place," as in put down what you are
trying to do Ruth...you know I have a huge respect (and awe) for you and the
dedication you have towards Geneva....You could have taught my mama a few

I guess what I am trying to say, without actually saying the words...is
"lighten up."  except you know how voilent people get when we tel lthem to do
that - TEE HEEE
>  ruth ....anal and neurotic at times

they go hand in...er....hand...so to speak...<g>   Actually I am fairly anal
myself, but NOT about sugar granules on teh inside of my cocoa puffs!!!