Re: [IP] Erica's Site Change 3am...biding my time...bear with me

Hi Barb,

I'm Linda and have an 11 yr old, Kevin on the pump, dealing with diabetes for
8 yrs. Don't these days bring back those awful moments of sleep deprivation
after having a baby. One night as we were checking Kev's blood every hr for
the basal test he woke up and said, " Mom, I'm sorry you have to do this"
This almost made me cry right in front of him as I was thinking, Geez, he's
the one getting poked and prodded all night and he's thinking on me. What a
sweetheart. I told him don't you dare worry about mommy, I'll get up every 5
min. if I have to keep you healthy and happy.

Hang in there and great poem.