Re: [IP] quick advice needed...

Hi Jessica,

We had the same problem with our son. Everytime we thought, ok tonight will
be the night he ended up with a bg over 150 and couldn't test. We just
finally waited until it was a good number and then finally got it. Of course
we'd start it then his sugars would drop so had to move on to the next night.
We finally got through a whole night and after 2 1/2 months on the pump are
finally getting to sleep through the night....well almost....lol  It brought
back memories of sleep deprivation after having a baby...lol

Good luck, Linda