[IP] Newbie IP Questions

I, who suffered from clinical depression for maybe 30 years or more, did NOT
get depressed on my one year anniversary- or not particularly so.  Diabetes
is serious and it is -so far- a life long thing - nothing to laugh about.
However you will find a lot of laughter on the IP list IF you keep reading.
We don't like diabetes much, but have learned to live with it, sort of like
a sibling that may drive us up the wall.

Secondly, my ears don't pop when I go high or low, but I think that's
wonderful.  I'd be happy if mine did pop I do believe.  You hang in there
Carol - and if you ever need help you know where to turn to, I hope.

God bless.,