From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 1999 2:22 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] My nasty flu shot!

I usually get a flu shot every year.  For the past 2 I have not.  I got my
first one this morning and am now up to 400+ and spilling ketones.  My
doctor,of course, is out of the office.  Another doc said it could not be
the
shot , it had to be the pump(he is anti-pump)  We will see what my doc has
say when he gets back tomorrow.'
   '               Cheri:)