Re: [IP] Life Cereal & Glycemic Index

I also have this book and was shocked to see Frosted Flakes has a GI
(glycemic index) of 55 and Smacks (Sugar Smacks when I was young) is 56.
Amazing! I would never have dreamed Andrew could have those cereals.
We're still working out his am #'s and foods but from what I can tell
now, he pretty much can't eat any cereal(no problem with fruits, tho')
without hitting 250+ and then a low. UGH! Someone did mention milk may be
a factor as well.

Andrew only wanted light yogurt (15g.) this am and he's been at 110 since
7am! YIPPEE!!!!! (still watching for the drop but so far so good and it's
10 am.)

Good luck with your breakfast quest. Please let me know of anything you
find that works well for you. I'm pretty sure I won't be able to convince
my 4 yr. old to eat yogurt every morning! : )

God Bless! Cari