[IP] MasterCook 5.0 Deluxe-for Sue

I've just started using MasterCook and yes, you can type in your own recipes
and get the nutritional value for it.  The trick is to know how many
servings your recipe will make, and the size of your servings, so you can
gear this information to the amount you eat.  But it's great, I've already
put in a few recipes of my own, and have been impressed to get the carb
count right off that bat, without a lot of figuring.  One more thing, it's
best if the program recognizes your ingredients, so make sure the popup
screen shows it.    I even scanned in a recipe and it worked fine so I
didn't have to type all in.  Just had to make a few small changes.

T1 for 37 years, hoping to be pumping soon...