Re: [IP] School & Blood Sugar Swings

> I was paranoid, I was impatient, I was short, snappish and unpleasant to
> be around. I'd as soon have bitten your head off as looked at you!

> I think that the behavior problems are a MAJOR reason to get a pump --
> abnormal BGs just don't feel good,

and to think that for three years we thought geneva was just turning into a
witch.  (that is what my mother in law called her once!)

how awful for a child.   to have a report card that says you have problems
controlling your behavior,  to spend lunch and recess out side of the
classroom for misbehavior.

mom to geneva, now in 5th grade and having NO problems with behavior since