[IP] New Dr.

Well, we got back at about 12:15 this morning, after traveling for 6 hours
to the new Dr.  At this point I am very encouraged, she appeared very
willing to help us get on the track for the pump.  Our next step is to meet
with the CDE at the hospital to move on with more education.  This of course
will mean another trip, so I am hoping to combine it with Taylor's next Dr.
appointment.  Dr. Sondrol also did put Taylor on UL in the am, and NPH in
the PM, so we will see what that does to his numbers.  I definitely hate
traveling with him as his numbers always wind up in the 500's.  At least I
now have a bit more hope with this.  I was very impressed with this Dr. as
she spent about an hour just finding out what Taylor's diabetes course has
been like, plus we feel she was very impressed with the answers Taylor could
give in regards to the pump.