Re: [IP] Life Cereal & Glycemic Index

thanks barry,

I was aware of glycemic indices prior...just didn't have the resource in
which to look it up!

I would have thought LIFE was lower than most cereals.

thinking of getting this book,  or some type of simple, pocket sized book so
we can get a handle on this.  it happens that so many foods that kids like
are high on the list.