Re: [IP] winglucofacts software

The Bayer software is good and you can do manual input which can make the
calculations for you in graphing. but the data can come from any machine.
But then you can always get the DEX machine from wal mart for $64.99 with a
$65.00 rebate and the test strips are comparable to most all others in
price, also with a rebate, go figure! A lot less than the others.