[IP] New to list/New Mini Med Soft Sets

My name is Andrea. I am 24 and have had diabetes since Feb 26, 1981 (almost
19 years.) I just started pumping in June (mini med 507c) and love it! I
finally feel like I have some control over my bloodsugars, and find it much
easier to be flexible with my eating.
silhouette set but a new sof set. It is exactly the same as the old one,
except that the cannula is shorter. This is for smaller and leaner people. I
called mini med and asked for a sample and they sent them out to me the next
day. I liked them a lot. I am not especialy small or lean I don't think, but
with the shorter one I find I can insert in more places (front and back).